Tuesday, August 27, 2013

And about that NYX make up

Yeah that make up I broke the not buying things to buy because "IT ON SALE," I am not even happy with any of it.

I bought the white eyeshadow primer - it creased, by mid-morning no less.
I bought an auburn eyebrow pencil - to harsh (that could be that my technique sucks to, so perhaps I could give that one a pass).
I bought the crazy ergonomic eyeliner marker. Yeah so not easier. I hated it and the liner drifted everywhere. Perhaps it has a long drying time or something but I was very underwhelmed. It is a shame, I had read such good things about it.

It is too bad. I like the NYX eyeshadows but apparently I should not have tried going beyond that as I really haven't found anything else that I like in there line. I hear the lipsticks are good but I don't really wear lipstick that often anymore so I haven't tried them.

Anyway that is all. Just thought I would share since I mentioned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment